A Family-Owned Law Firm Serving The People Of Connecticut
At Beebe and O’Neil, our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience helping the people of Norwich and surrounding areas with complex legal challenges. As a family-run law firm, we care deeply about how our services can benefit Connecticut families. We are dedicated to achieving positive outcomes for you, no matter how difficult the road ahead may seem.
Our team handles a broad range of legal concerns for our clients, including:
We view our clients as our neighbors, community members and friends. You matter to us, so we devote every ounce of effort that we can to serving you and your legal needs.
Rooted In Our Local Community
Beebe and O’Neil was founded in 1976 by the husband-and-wife team of Donald R. Beebe and Nancy M. O’Neil. Their son, Daniel A. Beebe, joined the practice in 2008. Don and Dan are both Harvard educated. All three of our attorneys grew up in the Norwich area and are proud to work hard to resolve the legal challenges people throughout our region are facing today.
Our attorneys also all give their free time to various organizations and nonprofits throughout our community. Some of these organizations include the 4-H Foundation, the Harvard Club of Southern Connecticut, the Historic District Commission for Norwichtown, and the Sacred Heart Church of Norwichtown.
Driving To Our Norwich Law Office
Norwich is a historic gem of a town in southeast Connecticut. Intersected by the Quinebaug, Shetucket and Yantic rivers, it offers natural beauty in addition to its quaint charm. Our office is conveniently located at the end of Route 2, so it is very easy to find.
You can use these driving directions to visit us:
- From the north: Take CT-97 S and continue to Canterbury Turnpike.
- From the east: Take CT-138 W to CT-165 W.
- From the south: Take CT-32 N/Mohegan Ave Parkway. Continue on I-395 N and take exit 13 A.
- From the west: Take CT-2 E to CT-16 E. Merge back onto CT-2 E.
The building has an off-street parking lot. When you get in touch with us to schedule a consultation, we are happy to provide detailed directions specific to your location.
Dining And Entertainment
On your trip to Norwich, you can take in the city’s many restaurants and attractions. For food, you can enjoy:
- Irene’s Family Restaurant: A family-centered restaurant serving pizza, soup, salad and more. 58 Town Street, Norwich, CT
- Epicure Brewing: An independent brewery with a 75-seat taproom. 40 Franklin Street, Norwich, CT
- Prime 82: Classic American steakhouse also offering seafood. 181 West Town Street, Norwich, CT
For local color, you can visit:
- The Norwich Heritage and Regional Visitors’ Center: Historic building with information about Norwich’s history. 69 East Town Street, Norwich, CT
- Slater Memorial Museum: Art and history museum with a diverse range of artifacts. Norwich Free Academy, 108 Crescent Street, Norwich, CT
- Mohegan Park & Memorial Rose Garden: A beautifully curated garden of roses and other flora. 20 Park Center Road, Norwich, CT
- Marina at American Wharf: Full-service marina with spectacular views of the Thames River. 1 American Wharf (off W. Main Street), Norwich, CT
Get In Touch
We provide free, confidential initial consultations. Please feel welcome to get in touch with us to learn how we can help you resolve your legal concern. Call us today at 860-222-2021 or send us a message online.