Nancy M O’Neil
Attorney Nancy M. O'Neil founded Beebe & O'Neil in 1976.
Nancy M. O'Neil, born Norwich, CT, May 26, 1951; admitted to bar, 1976, Connecticut and U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut; Mashantucket Pequot Reservation (1997); Mohegan Sun Gambling Disputes Court.
Education: Newton College of The Sacred Heart (now Boston College) (B.A., cum laude, Political Science; minor, Philosophy, 1973); University of Virginia (J.D., 1976). Law Clerk to Appellate Session of the Connecticut Superior Court, Hartford, Connecticut, 1976-1977.
Member: New London County, Connecticut Bar Association; The Association of Trial Lawyers of America; Historic District Commission Board Member; Counsel to and Member of Finance Committee for Sacred Heart Church, Norwichtown, CT.
Areas of Practice
- Wills & Estates
- Real Estate
- Connecticut, 1976
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court, 1997
- Mohegan Gaming Disputes Court
- University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, Virginia
- J.D. - 1976
- Newton College of The Sacred Heart (now Boston College)
- B.A. - 1973
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New London County Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Historic District Commission, Board Member
Past Employment Positions
- Appellate Session of the Connecticut Superior Court, Hartford, Connecticut, Law Clerk, 1976 to 1977
Pro Bono Activities
- Finance Committee for Sacred Heart Church, Norwichtown, CT, Counsel and Member
- Historic District Commission for Norwich, CT
- New London County 4-H Camp