Daniel A. Beebe
Attorney Daniel A. Beebe joined Beebe & O'Neil in 2008.
Daniel A. Beebe, born Norwich, CT, April 4, 1982; admitted to bar, 2007, Connecticut.
Education: Harvard University (A.B., cum laude, concentration in Government, 2004); William & Mary School of Law (J.D., 2007).
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- General Litigation
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2014
- William and Mary School of Law, Williamsburg, Virginia
- J.D. - 2007
- Harvard University
- A.B. - 2004
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Government
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
Pro Bono Activities
- New London County 4-H Camp, Volunteer
- Harvard Club Southern Connecticut, Board Member and Interviewer