For Your Personal Injury, Criminal Defense And Family Law Needs
At the Norwich-based law firm of Beebe and O'Neil, the focus is on you. We understand that, no matter what legal challenge you face, it may impact not only you, but those you care about as well. Our goal is to get you and your loved ones through this with as little stress as possible.
Lawyers Donald R. Beebe and Nancy M. O'Neil are husband and wife, and are joined by their son, lawyer Daniel A. Beebe. Donald and Daniel are Harvard-educated. Our lawyers grew up in the Norwich area and are proud to work hard to resolve the legal challenges of those in New London and Windham Counties.
What Is Your Legal Issue?
With more than 75 years of combined experience, the attorneys at our firm are well-equipped to handle cases involving numerous dilemmas, including:
- Personal injury: Our Norwich auto accident lawyers handle cases such as car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and drunk driving accidents.
- Family law: Our attorneys are prepared to guide clients through the process of divorce, including issues related to child custody and child support.
- Bankruptcy: In an unstable economy, many individuals are facing difficult financial decisions. If you would like to know more about the benefits of Chapter 7 bankruptcy, contact our firm today.
- Criminal defense: We handle cases involving DUI, sex crimes, domestic violence and drug crimes.
- Wills and probate: Whether you are developing an estate plan or facing legal battles after the loss of a loved one, contact our firm.
- Real estate: We can advise and represent clients in commercial and residential real estate transactions and litigation.
Our Connecticut attorneys are adept at negotiating with opposing lawyers, insurance companies and prosecutors to achieve positive outcomes. When negotiations are not productive, we rely on our proven trial skills to succeed in court.
Treating You Like Family
When you come to our New London County law firm, you will be considered part of the family. We know that each case is different, and we will give you our personal attention. We will sit down and discuss your case with you to learn exactly what is happening. We want to know about your goals and what is most important to you. We will help you understand the situation and help you decide on what options are in your best interest.
Multi-Practice Connecticut Law Firm · New London County Divorce Lawyer
To arrange your free initial consultation with a Norwich personal injury lawyer, please call 860-222-2021 or contact us online.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.